Surf ski is a great fun for advanced paddlers as well as beginners! Come and learn surf-ski in Lisbon!
Discover Surfski in Lisbon! You will enjoy surfski, a long sit-on-top kayak optimised for speed and surfing open water swells.
Who wants to learn surf ski?
You are a regular paddler but have not tried surf-ski yet? Just curious about all the buzz around surf ski? You will love the experience! Most of our customers have done sea kayaking or flat water kayak before and will be delighted to experience new gliding sensations. Some of you are advanced surf ski paddlers and we can enjoy a downwind surf ski session! Just keep in touch and we will adapt the boat to your skills and water conditions.
Book a surf ski session
The schedule is on request, usually at 10 am, every day.
The origin of surf ski
Surf ski has been very popular for years in Australia, South Africa and Hawaii and is becoming more and more popular all over the world. Portugal is well known for its great surfing spots and is also wonderful for surf ski paddling.
Kayaks and equipment
We provide wing paddles from the best brands: G-Power, SELECT paddles, Braca, Epic, Zastera, Ophion Paddles and surf-ski from NELO and SIPRE brands. We have a lot of different models from beginners to advanced paddlers:
- SIPRE Pinguim – Fibre SS1 – beginner
- SIPRE Pinguim – Fibre SS2 – beginners
- NELO 400 – Polyethylene SS1 – beginner
- NELO Viper – Fibre SS1 – intermediate
- NELO Viper – Fibre SS2 – intermediate to advanced paddlers
- NELO Ocean Ski – Fibre SS1 – advanced
- NELO 520 – Fibre SS1 – intermediate
- NELO 560 – Fibre SS1 – advanced
- NELO 510 – Polyethylene SS1 – all levels
|BORK Store, Oeiras Marina
|Please arrive 10 minutes before session start.
|Approximately 2 hours after start.
|Bring a swimming suit, hat and sunscreen.