We provide a large range of sea kayaking courses from beginners to experienced paddlers.
Our instructors are qualified by the ACA (American Canoe Association).
In case you have some experience already, you can take a skill course to improve your skills in a specific area or just take part of one of our sea kayaking session.
Please fill in the form below so that we can understand your interests.
Learn sea kayaking, take a course!
You might also want to improve specific skills before you take the examination.
Course contents varies between levels.
- Level 2: Essentials of Kayak Touring
- Level 2: Essentials of Sit On Top Kayaking
- Level 3: Coastal Kayak: Basic Strokes & Rescues
- Level 3: Sit On Top Coastal Kayaking
- Level 3: Coastal Kayak: Strokes & Maneuvers Refinement
- Level 4: Open Water Coastal Kayaking: Open Water Skills
- Level 4: Open Water Coastal Kayaking: Surf Zone
- Level 4: Open Water Coastal Kayaking: Tidal Currents
- Level 5: Advanced Open Water Coastal Kayaking: Rough Water Maneuvering & Towing
- Level 5: Advanced Open Water Coastal Kayaking: Advanced Surf Zone
- Coastal Kayak Traditional Skills
- Coastal Kayak Rock Garden & Sea Caves
- Kayak Camping – Coastal Kayak
- Coastal Kayak Day Trip Leading
- Level 3: Coastal Kayak Trip Leading
- Level 4: Open Water Coastal Kayak Trip Leading